The Skeptical Gamers Planning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Gen Con Skeptics on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Skeptical Gamers Planning Forum on your social bookmarking website

Introductions!

2 posters

Go down

Introductions! Empty Introductions!

Post  Don Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:45 am

Here, just tell us about you. What's your name? Where are you from? What are your hobbies and interests? What do you do for a living? What's your educational background? What brought you to skepticism? Whatever you feel is relevant, let it all out.
Don
Don
Action Skeptic

http://kidsthinkingcritically.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Introductions! Empty Re: Introductions!

Post  Dreki Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:23 pm

Hi, My name is Serra...I'm a freethinker...I've been thinking for myself for about 25 years now...

I'm from Indy as well, I do a lot of crap and am interested in a lot of crap, most of which clashes with the other stuff I do. Currently I am an unemployed Archaeologist, I graduated with a BA from IU and am looking to return for my MA in Forensic Archaeology in 2010.

I am one of the lucky few who had parents who didn't try to force religion down my throat. My father is an Atheist and my mother is just confused. She's a bit flaky, but I love her anyway.

On the subject of being flaky, I am part of a paranormal investigation group and consider myself a Heathen (told you things conflicted), I don't however believe in Aliens and fairies...

I hold Leonardo Da Vinci in the Highest Regard, aw well as Darwin (duh), Thomas Jefferson, Elizabeth Cady-Stanton, Helen Thomas, Stephen Hawkins, and Einstein.

Ummmm....I swear like a sailor and am not overly found of cabbage...

Last edited by Dreki on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : format)
Dreki
Dreki
Dabbler in Doubt

https://www.youtube.com/user/ArchyFantasies

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum